Aspirant who wish to make it big and easy money into finance, banking, insurance, commerce and business, then the best option is pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) course. It’s one of the most lucrative options for a commerce student. BCom is a 3-year undergraduate program offered both regular and distance learning by Marwadi University. This course provides practical and theoretical knowledge about finance, accounting, management, taxation, etc.
A 3 year full-time BCom course at Marwadi University, aims at developing the managerial skills of students and imparting vast knowledge about the business fundamentals. Since, it’s one of top university for BCom in Rajkot you can expect top-notch education, facilities and job opportunities from most reputed brands like Amazon, Airtel, Coca-Cola, Reliance, Zomato, Cognizant, Tata Consultancy Services, Capgemini, IBM, BYJU’S, Essar, LG, etc.
Admissions has begun for the academic year 2020-2021; apply online at https://www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/admissions/apply/, nonetheless here are the complete details that you need to know about the BCom program they provide;
3-year course with semester system. Each year consists of 6 semesters and subjects including 48 hours of classroom interaction. Functioning 5 days a week of 30 hours with teaching at classrooms, library, other assignments and practicing sessions.
|1.||Principles of Management||Macroeconomics||Cost Accounting I||Cost Accounting II||Research Methodology||Management Accounting|
|2.||Microeconomics||Business Statistics||E-Commerce||Entrepreneurship||GST and Its Practices||International Business|
|3.||Financial Accounting- I||Financial Accounting- II||Financial Management – I||Financial Management-II||Corporate Accounting||Insurance and Risk Management|
|4.||Computer Essentials||Business Environment||Principles of Marketing||Auditing||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance||Financial Markets and Services|
|5.||Career Readiness Programme||Fundamentals of Human Resource Management||Legal Aspects of Business||Income Tax- Law and Practice-I||Income Tax- Law and Practice-II||Production & Operations Management|
Reading & Writing for Business
Speaking & Presentation Skills
English for Workplace
English through Movies
|Understanding Financial Statements||Fundamentals of Investments||Tally ERP 9||–|
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in HSC
- An eligible candidate will be considered for personal interview
B.Com CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- For the admission for Bachelor of Commerce course, a student should have to be HSC (10+2) pass out with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Entrance test is not conducted for this course.
What can you expect after completing the course?
- Understanding of theories and models concerning major areas of organizational behavior.
- One can effectively handle an organizational behavioural problem and come up with solutions based on sound research.
- Gain knowledge about microeconomic theory, quantitative decision analysis, and application of mathematical and statistical skills, theories, concepts and findings.
- Ability to find out substitute and make decisions related to business ethics and social responsibility.
The early you apply and register the better, for further details or enquiry log on to https://www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/. Hurry up and join Marwadi University today!