Engineering is one of the most prevalent and in-demand fields to make a career in. The study in the engineering domain involves the creative application of math, science and technology to innovate, design, create and manage machines, software, hardware and systems.
One can pursue engineering either through a degree course or a diploma course. Both kinds of study are much valuable and have their own set of benefits.
Here in this post, our discussion is on pursuing a diploma course after 10th class in the engineering field. Diploma courses pave a pathway for students to pick from a broad range of opportunities. The courses list for pursuing a diploma in engineering is immense.
For aspirants who have opted for an engineering diploma course after the 10th class tend to become a lot more industry-focused and can get a job effortlessly. They learn through a hands-on learning approach in diploma courses.
Reasons to Choose Engineering Diploma Courses after 10th:
A diploma course involves teaching students the basic concepts of engineering in a practical way. Here are some striking reasons to choose an engineering diploma course after 10th class:
- Students unable to get admission in BE or B.Tech can pursue a diploma course after 10th class in engineering and directly join the second year of BE or B.Tech. So, the student who opted for BE or B.Tech has to invest 4 years, and students who opted for a diploma has to invest 3 years.
- Famously known as the ”backdoor to engineering degree” approach, in this approach students can skip 11th and 12th class while pursuing a diploma course but gain the same qualification as the students who don’t skip 11th and 12th and go for a normal degree course.
- A diploma course aspirant can avoid engineering entrance exams like JEE & JEE Advanced.
- Students pursuing a diploma course in engineering can get a job sooner. Also, the curriculum involves the understanding of theoretical concepts through extensive practical exposure. Diploma in engineering being a technical course, practical exposure stands to be helpful at the time of the job hunt.
- Aspirant can directly apply for the diploma course after completing the 10th class from a recognized board.
- The minimum total percentage required differs in each university.
Diploma in Engineering Courses after 10th at Marwadi University:
Diploma courses after 10th give complete knowledge and skills to students related to the industry. Nowadays, employers seek to hire candidates with practical skillsets. So, the diploma in engineering courses at Marwadi University are designed practically and skill-focused, keeping the industry requirements in mind.
Some of the best diploma courses after 10th to study in engineering at Marwadi University are as follows:
Diploma in Computer Engineering: This course is designed to create professionals who work on the principle of innovative learning in computer engineering. Students can study diploma course in computer engineering at MU through a supercomputer.
Diploma in Chemical Engineering: The diploma course in chemical engineering aims to equip students with advanced knowledge and skills by studying basic concepts of chemical engineering. The diploma holders in chemical engineering are in demand in the public sector, fertilizer companies, petroleum refineries etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering: The course aspires to make students proficient in identifying, examining and formulating challenges emerging in civil engineering. To know in detail about the career opportunities of a civil engineer, click here.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering: The curriculum of this course is designed to teach students in a manner that they can transform, sustain and improve electrical systems in actual time. Electrical engineers have employment opportunities in the public sectors and private sectors.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering: The diploma course in automobile trains students to plan, improve, manufacture and maintain automobiles. Automobile engineers have employment options in maintenance and service stations, transport companies or becoming self-employed.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:Through this diploma course, aspirants will design, examine and model physical components. As the mechanical engineering field is broad, aspirants can work as mechanical engineers, production engineers, design engineers etc. They also get recruitment opportunities in government sectors like defence, railway, and GSRTC.
Diploma in Information and Communication Technology: The diploma in ICT course will educate students about real-life applications and create and maintain information systems. The diploma holders in ICT can get employment in analytics, IoT-based solutions, software engineering, cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence etc.
Diploma courses after 10th in engineering provide students with good career scope. However, which diploma course to pursue is one wise decision you need to think through.
Diploma in engineering courses at MU follows a 360-Degree model of education. The model assures academic excellence and the development of soft skills. Moreover, MU provides advanced lab facilities for each branch of engineering. With Marwadi University, your future is secured.
To secure your seat, get in touch with us!